GIVING JUST GOT EASIER WITH PUSHPAY!
Thank you so much for your generosity and advancing the Kingdom of God through Elevate Life Church. Lives are being changed because of you! What’s PushPay? In the coming weeks, we will be transitioning to our new giving platform, Pushpay. This will make your giving easier, faster and more secure and is paving the way for our new church App that you will hear about soon. You may also text ELEVATELIFE to 77977
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call 214-387-9833.
Please note that all tax deductible gifts to ELC for the tax year ending December 31, 2017, according to IRS rules, are effective when delivered. For your gift to be considered “delivered in 2017,” it must be:
- postmarked by the USPS no later than December 31, 2017;
- given online before midnight on December 31, 2017; or
- placed in one of the offering boxes by December 31, 2017.
TEXT TO GIVE
First time with text giving:
- Text ‘elevatelife’ and Amount to 77977
- Tap Link to complete one-time registration
- Confirm Amount and Giving Type > tap NEXT
- Confirm Payment method > tap GIVE
- You will receive a confirmation text and email
Subsequent use of text giving:
- Text Amount to 77977 to give to First Fruits or text Amount + Fund Initials to 77977
Fund Initials are:
DP2018 for Dream Pledge; OE for Operation Elevation; M for Missions; P for Playground; TSF for Team Strike Force
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
In person: Simply place cash or checks in an offering box at any weekend or Wednesday night service. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes. By mail: Elevate Life Church, 8500 Teel Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034. Please include your name/address, and how you’d like the money applied – First Fruits, The Dream, Missions, Operation Elevation, etc.
ACCESS YOUR GIVING STATEMENT
For your convenience, your giving statement is always available online for tax planning and documentation purposes. It can be accessed by clicking here and logging in. Then follow these steps:
- Click on “Schedules/History” at the top and then click the “Giving Statement” button on the right
- Use the Family option to show Primary contact and spouse together with children listed separately
- Choose “Year to Date” on the drop down for Quick Date Range for current year giving or “Last Year” for all of the previous year’s giving
- Select “Deductible Only” in the next drop down
- Optionally you can choose to show your pledges with the amounts given
- Click “Run Report” to see and download a PDF statement
SCHEDULED RECURRING GIFTS
Scheduled giving is a safe and convenient way for you to be able to give your tithes and offerings on a repeated basis. You can set up your schedule, amount and frequency and your giving will be drafted automatically. Click the link below to set up your recurring gift today. Thank you for your commitment and desire to expand God’s Kingdom!
Schedule a Recurring Gift
Instructions for Setting Up a Recurring Gift
WHY DO WE GIVE?
Our giving philosophy at Elevate Life is built upon the simple premise that we are most like God when we give. John 3:16 reminds us that “…God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son…” There are three simple but profound life lessons that we learn from John 3:16 about true biblical generosity:
- It is always motivated by love not law – God loved so He gave.
- It reveals our priorities and the things we value most – He loved the WORLD.
- It is measured not by what we give, but by what we keep for ourselves. God held nothing back. He gave His very best; His only begotten Son.
Secondly, we believe that generosity toward God within the context of the local church is a kingdom minded disposition. This means we understand as believers, that God has given us stewardship over, not ownership of, the financial and material resources entrusted to us for the purpose of advancing His kingdom agenda in the earth. It is our goal at Elevate Life to empower every member to be a faithful steward by following the timeless principles of giving we find in God’s Word. GIVING BOOKLET