- January - "Fasting" by Jentezen Franklin
- February - "The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth" by John Maxwell
- March - "How's Your Soul?" by Judah Smith
- April - "Seven-Mile Miracle" by Steven Furtick
- May - "Watch Your Mouth" by Tony Evans
- June - "Goliath Must Fall" by Louie Giglio
- July - "Soul Cravings" by Erwin McManus
- August - "The Carpenter" by Jon Gordon
- September - "Make Your Bed" by Admiral McRaven
- October - "The Last Arrow" by Erwin McManus
- November - "The Daniel Dilemma" by Chris Hodges
- December - "Goals" by Brian Tracy
Are you new to our church or just haven't plugged in yet? Join us for The Elevated Life, a four-step process designed to help us live the elevated life that God has intended for us, Sundays at 9 a.m.
At Elevate Life Church we believe more than attending a weekly service, you build long-lasting relationships and life-changing expereinces by getting involved. Here are two ways to start building relationships at ELC:
1. Small Groups
Through our Small Groups, you'll be able to connect with other people who share your same interests and can help grow with you towards being your best you. Whether you're working through a Bible study or sharing a common interest, Small Groups are where you'll build lifetime relationships.
2. Servant Leadership
We are called to be servant leaders in His Kingdom; to be empowered to serve greatly, so that we can lead greatly. It is about taking a step back, so others can take a step forward.