At Elevate Life Church, we have twin-engines that we operate by, servant leadership and small groups. This is how people can connect with ELC and help others. Small groups are one of the primary ways to create deep and meaningful relationships, talk about life and really begin to live the life God has called all of us to live.
There’s a couple things you need to know about our small groups:
- Our groups are “free market.”
- We have three small group trimesters every year.
And our small groups meet in three distinct trimesters per year.
- Winter // January – April (12 Weeks)
- Summer // May – July (10 Weeks)
- Fall // August – November (12 Weeks)
We also have a class for everyone seriously dating or married called Elevated Marriage. This is an on-going class with impartation from Marriage & Family Pastors Buddy and Vickie Flowers and breakout sessions with Marriage Mentors. Feel free to show up to this class, or any Equip Wednesday class at any time. It’s ok to miss a few weeks and pick up where you left off.
Equip Wednesdays starts at 7 p.m. in the Main Auditorium every Wednesday except the first Wednesday of the month.
*When requesting to join a small group please include your email in the body of the message otherwise they will have no way of contacting you.
If you are interested in leading a small group, it’s very easy:
- Complete “The Elevated Life” class that meets every Sunday of the Month. For more information, click here
- Become a Member of ELC through the Elevated Life Class
- Attend a Small Group Leaders Interest Meeting. The next interest meetings are July 1 & 15. Click below to register.